Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction, but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death just before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn't something that blew in from far away, something that has nothing to do with you. This storm is you."  HMurakami

The exciting and terrifying thing about life is that it can change direction on a dime or a whim. I pretty much cringe at the thought of change, but can't deny that it's almost always a *gift when it's all said and done. This Summer will be about change. Home and family life... changing, work is changing and more importantly perspective is changing. Moving forward is always good, if not totally chaotic. 

I happen to walk past my cat and the image was just too ironic to not stop and grab my iPhone. We were thinking the same thing, the cat just said it so much more eloquently, I think. 
I love a good storm.