Monday, April 27, 2015

The Luminous Landscape




I was happily outed by the prestigious online mecca for all things photographic "The Luminous Landscape" in a article called "Portrait Of An Emerging Photographer".  
The site boasts a readership of over 1.2 million hits a month. 


Founded over 15 years ago by Michael Reichmann,  a professional photographer for over 45 years with an impressive background to say the least!  Together with Kevin Raber who also has spent over 40 years in the industry and is now the new CEO of Luminous Landscapes, the place is taking on a bit of a transformation, literally.  The new layout for the site was unveiled recently and is modern, colorful and visually exciting. 
The Luminous Landscape site has been an essential resource for my continuing photographic education from equipment reviews to video tutorials to discovering new and inspiring works from others in the craft. 
I'm happy to announce that I've written my second Lula essay, entitled "Life After Luminous"  and I'll be returning several times a year as a contributor. I couldn't be more excited to be part of such an extraordinary presence in the photographic community.   

If you enjoyed the essay, leave a note: HERE