Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Published: Arizona Highways Magazine

December 2014 Issue

Something wonderful this way comes…

In a letter that reads, Dear Contributor, my mind and heart fills with so so many emotions as I'm officially published in Arizona Highways Magazine for the first time. 


My image of a snowy West Fork is included in the magazine's Winter 2014 portfolio and I'm among some of my most respected and admired contemporaries and I am truly grateful. 

This year has been exceptional and I believe I owe much of it to a lot of hard work for sure (never felt like work) but also to making some major changes in my life by simply letting go…of preconceived ideas mainly.

 I started following my own path, listening to my own heart as it knew where it was going all along. Totally immune to the naysayers, the critical and the petty. I have nothing to offer those types. Those unfortunate distractions, well, they just became my lessons.



"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

Wayne Dyer